Thursday 26 February 2009

Part - time Fascinations!!

During 2007 Christmas, I was fascinated by video games and vowed to get myself one of them....wanted so much to buy a Nintendo Wii but my budget could only get me as far as the Nintendo Dsi. I might have used it a couple of times. A few days after having bought the console i was invited to my nephews birthday party. I saw three year olds with the same Nintendo that i had, since then they have been lying around in my cupboard. I guess the charm of the game rubbed off me after that. Recently my husband decided to sell it in Aamazon. Luckily we sold it as soon as it went up onthe listing...This got him really excited...since then he has been been scouring the house for unused electronics / memory cards and mobile phones... Its almost like a hobby. I just need to keep my things undercover for a few days, till his fascinationation for selling stuff in Amazon wears off!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape