Wednesday 25 March 2009

Hello Sunshine...

Oh sun! The one shining on us from the skies of London. Please decide what you really want to do. If you are tired of performing then please take rest till tomorrow dawns and let me curl down under the duvet with a hot chocolate and a book. However if you think you can carry on with your job then I wouldn't mind strapping on my shoes and checking out a few high street shops. I really have some pressing things to buy (no snacks at home!!). I don't want you slipping in amidst the clouds and re-emerging every other second. Its really not the time to play hide and seek. Also if you are reading then could you please ask you friend, Wind, to stop blowing so forcefully. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape