Thursday 2 April 2009

A Broken Promise

I know I promised I will not do this once again..I tried so hard not to. When the time came to resist, it was a disaster. Your dark smooth luscious skin and your curves was a big big temptation! I needed something to distress me...What with the so many stressful worldly issues like recession, jobs G20 summit blah blah and issues on my personal front, like the the mouse in my kitchen ...I needed a distraction from my quiet, pure, serene and bored life. You were the only one who could give me the excitement.Also the other reason was that when I tried breaking away a piece, you were always eager to come in 4...Not my problem!!
P.S:
Its not like I am wiping away your entire species! You guys are all over the place. It wont really hurt to lose one of you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape