Tuesday 21 April 2009

Cross connection!

When I stand and wait for a bus, everything except the one that I need, pass me by. Finally when it does arrive late, it is stuffed with enough load to stop the driver from opening the doors. I helplessly look around and decide to walk to the station, every few steps I turn to check if there is another bus coming this way and after walking a good distance I can see it shuttling to the stop. My brain says I wont make it, yet before the signal reaches to my feet it takes off and I find myself back in the same situation, waiting at the bus stop, the bus fading away slowly.
Do you ever listen to me god?? I guess there is a cross talk every time I ask you something. Time to change your connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape